This summer will be epic - at least in terms of travel. Indeed, regular fans of this blog will have to tolerate some posting delays; I won't have regular net-access for some of these trips. One thing I do anticipate: missing Jenny and Vienna when I'm traveling solo. Still, the road calls...
Here are the highlights:
• China and ROC (Taiwan): Visiting Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, and Taipei with SJSU College of Engineering - producing a documentary on their Global Technology Initiative.
• Florida: All-too brief return - family business.
• Bryce Canyon, Utah: Quick jaunt out to a place I've wanted to see for years. Stopping over in Las Vegas (staying at New York, New York Hotel and Casino).
• Salzburg and Innsbruck, Austria: Returning to the Salzburg Global Seminar's International Study Program - this time to shoot footage for another documentary.
• Grand European Tour: Finally an opportunity to visit some of the capitals of places I've only read about.
It's going to be an amazing (and exhausting) three months!