This page is a growing collection of digital souvenirs of our 2014 European adventures, which included stops in Finland, Estonia, Sweden, Russia, and Italy over a one-month period. I plan to populate these links (and add new ones) over the summer.
• Suvilahti district street art: Tour artistic creations in a converted power plant
• Teaching at JAMK University of Applied Sciences: Photos by Phillip Szeto
• Old Town and Kalamaja district street art: Highlights include a visit to the V. I. Lenin Palace of Culture and Sport (now abandoned)
• Underground tour: Visit the world's longest art exhibit
St. Petersburg, Russia
• The Hermitage: One of the world's most impressive assemblages of artwork
• Soviet relics: Narvskaya metro station, Sergey Kirov monument, "Workers of the world" mural, and more!
Cinque Terre, Italy
• Hiking the Sentiero Azzurro: Three days of dining, napping, and hiking
• Vatican Museum tour: Including School of Athens, Laocoön and His Sons, and the Gallery of Maps
• Ostiense neighborhood street art 1 of 2: Features Blu's transformation of Via del Porto Fluviale
• Ostiense neighborhood street art 2 of 2: Features work by Gaia, Gaucholadri, and Guy Denning
• Popped Collar Cool: You may be cool... but are you Italian Popped Collar cool?
• Picaboo: These are draft-pages from our hardcover trip keepsake [warning: link may be temporary]