Tuesday, January 8, 2008

At 80% Clinton Finds Her Own Voice

Thanking her supporters, Hillary Clinton marks a turn in her political persona:
I want especially to thank New Hampshire. Over the last week I listened to you, and in the process I found my own voice.

I felt like we all spoke from our hearts and I am so gratified that you responded. Now together let's give America the kind of comeback that New Hampshire has just given me.
It's likely that politicos for and against Hillary Clinton will remember yesterday's "tearful moment" as the time when all expectations for this race were scrambled yet again. But these speeches were memorable in their own rights.

What an amazing night of political theater.

1 comment:

detroit dog said...

Very eloquent.

Unfortunately, I'm still undecided; however, Edwards has been left off the ballot here in Michigan.