Monday, September 7, 2009

My Life According to Steely Dan

Another day, another Facebook meme: Yeah, I'm punting on this post. What can I say? It's Labor Day!

The pitch is to use song names from one artist to answer these questions, and then - pass it on...

Pick your Artist: Steely Dan

Describe yourself: "Almost Gothic"

How do you feel: "Reelin' in the Years"

Describe where you currently live: "The Last Mall"

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: "Aja" - but I'm flexible. I'll be happy with "Any World (That I'm Welcome To)"

Your favorite form of transportation: "Bad Sneakers"

Your best friend is: "Two Against Nature"

Favorite time of day: "Countdown to Ecstasy"

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: "The Royal Scam"

What is life to you: "Pretzel Logic"

Your Fear: "Haitian Divorce"

What is the best advice you have to give: "Rikki Don't Lose That Number" - as "Any Major Dude Will Tell You"

How would I like to die?: "Do it Again" - of course, "Don't Take Me Alive"

My soul's present condition: "Through with Buzz" - in other words, "FM (No Static At All)"

My motto: "Everything Must Go"

Wish: "Things I Miss the Most"

No comments: