Thursday, June 30, 2016

Spain: Missing batteries in Barcelona

While I didn’t write a formal blog post for my Summer 2016 European adventures, I thought it’d be fun to share some memories I initially stored on Facebook.


The good news: After a wonderful day exploring the Sagrada Familia, Jenny and I enjoyed a delightful evening of Flamenco at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes. The food was off-the-charts amazing. Maybe not such incredible quality, but you can't beat the deal: An endless supply of gazpacho, jamon, paella, and other yummy treats - not to mention a vast assortment of desserts and all-you-can-drink wine. Oh, and then there's the show. New and more seasoned performers stomping and dancing to 19th century Catalan torch songs, inspiring the audience to clap along with increasing frenzy. The scene was incredible. Of course you'll have to take my word for it; I forgot to bring a battery for our travel camera. Fortunately Jenny is patient with my occasional cluelessness. She merely reminded me a dozen times that I owe her big time. Next mistake she makes, she merely needs to remind me: "Dude, you forgot the battery that night in Barcelona."

No comments: