Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SeaTac Neon



Here's a brief video I shot of animated neon signs in the SeaTac area. Locations (in order of appearance):

• Elephant Super Car Wash - 616 Battery Street - Seattle (downtown)
• Dahlia Lounge - 2001 4th Avenue - Seattle (downtown)
• Caffe Vita - 4301 Fremont Avenue North - Seattle
• Flying Boots Cafe & Spur Room - 614 S 38th Street - Tacoma
• Buckaroo Tavern - 4201 Fremont Avenue North - Seattle

Yes, I know I missed plenty of other great locations. Considering our unfamiliarity with the area, we found enough to keep us busy with just these five locations. Definitely we'll return to visit others (the rotating P-I sign comes to mind). If I'm lucky, I'll get Vienna to make that return trip too. When it comes to navigating a complex environment, she shows promise - and she's an awesome roadtrip buddy. Any can't-miss recommendations for the next trip? Please post a comment.

Difficulty seeing the embedded video? Point your browser to this location: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMBiYKpMa5w

No comments: