Thursday, July 16, 2009

Seeking Thoughts on Closing the Loop

Honest, this is not a re-post without purpose. Rather, I'm hoping to get some feedback on draft language for an email FAQ item I'd like to share with my students in future classes.

I've updated an earlier draft of this post sufficiently to hope that it merits a moment's second glance.

If you're interested, could you read this note and share your comments with me? Are my thoughts on "closing the loop" reasonable? Overbearing? Useful? Crazy?

Here's the link: http://woodlandshoppersparadise.blogspot.com/2008/04/closing-loop.html

Follow-up: I received a number of responses to this query via Facebook and on the original draft-page. The post (link above) has been edited to reflect the advice I received (for which, also, I am grateful).

No comments: